The HERO Belt Project: Kickin’ It Off At Kickstarter.comBy Hippy Chic Designs | Comments: 0 | December 10, 2013
We have exciting news to share here at Hippy Chic! Your amazing response and feedback to our limited edition HERO products of repurposed fire hose belts and accessories has inspired us to take an ambitious leap. We are thrilled to announce ‘The HERO Belt Project’ kick off via Kickstarter.com! Our goal is to expand our local project so that we can roll out our mission into other markets.
Here are five important reasons you’ll want to support our venture and join our cause:
The HERO Belt Project is:
1. Design that makes a DIFFERENCE. From recycling damaged and unusable fire hose, to working with people in our community, the HERO belt delivers environmental and social impact through it’s durable and stylish belts.
2. 100% Made in the USA. Our products are hand crafted in the U.S. and we are committed to keeping it that way.
3. Authentic. Our team is comprised of individuals who are passionate about our mission of supporting our community by recycling and repurposing through local production.
4. Engaging. We want you to be part of our story! By owning a HERO belt or accessory, you become a model for environmental awareness through conscious shopping!
5. Environmentally Friendly. By upcycling retired fire hoses, we are keeping these items out of landfills. And our packaging is re-usable, too!
Stay tuned to our Facebook page and the Hippy Chic website for our official Kickstarter.com HERO Belt Project link coming soon!