We use the remarkably durable, rubberized fabric that lines hardworking fire hoses to create our repurposed fire hose key chains. Finished with hand-hammered brass hardware and showing off the red rubberized lining and accented with navy blue stitching, these versatile keychains are the sustainable way to carry your keys.
- Handcrafted in Hawaii from the authentic decommissioned fire hose.
- Made using the inner rubberized layer of fire hose for strength and durability.
- USA-sourced solid brass hardware with silver finish.
- Available in Regular and Long. Both are 1" wide and measure 3.5 and 5 inches long when snapped
- Natural variations of the fire hose make each keychain unique.
- A portion of every purchase is donated to charities that support local firefighters and fire survivors.